Monday, July 30, 2007

Movin' on up

so... it's official. I signed a lease for a house today in lexington, not far from my church. For several months I've been thinking about moving to lex-vegas, and i finally did it today! i've been really nervous about this move for some reason, but i'm excited. i love the house, it's in a cool neighborhood, and i'll live near some pretty awesome people. well, maybe except for my pastor aaron. i think i'll have to keep him in line... good thing we'll live on the same street and i can straighten him out.

i'm excited... i think this will be a great thing, and a long time in coming. And more than anything else, i really see God's hand in all of this, which is scary and encouraging all at the same time.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

I am so pumped that you are coming to town, and that you can join in the madness that will take over on Highland Park Dr!

Peter said...

Pretty flippin' sweet! Welcome to the neighborhood.

Jackie said...

Yay! I can't wait for me to have my next Maggie-time! It'll be a lot more Maggie time soon when you're living just a few blocks away.

maggie said...

there shall be an ABUNDANCE of jackie-maggie time coming up soon, and i am excited!!! yay, yay, yay! i'm so pumped for the moment that all in one hour, i could potentially walk to aaron's house and harass him, go for a walk with kim, and then go see you.